The Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF). This qualification is intended for those who maintain and improve the quality of assessment from within an organisation or assessment centre. The objective of the qualification is to support a role in the workplace.
Benefits you will gain
- High-quality eLearning study materials and Templates.
- Recommended textbooks (via Kindle): Principles and Practices of Quality Assurance & Achieving your Assessment and Quality Assurance Units by Ann Gravells.
- Step-by-step guidance.
- 24/7 Access to the Virtual Learning Environment.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent support with open access to your Tutors, who will call you and explain exactly what you need to do to achieve this qualification.
Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF)
This Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice consists of 2 units. These are:
- Understanding the Principles and Practices of Internally Assuring the Quality of Assessment
- Internally Assure the Quality of Assessment
There is no set start and end dates for this course. This means that you can get started on your course straight away and either take as long as you need on your course or complete it as quickly as you like. The qualification is described as taking 45 guided learning hours. Please use this as a guide and think how many hours a week you are able to commit to studying.
You set the pace of your learning so whether it takes 12 weeks or 12 months is entirely up to you.
- You will be asked to submit a copy of identification documents such as a passport or driving license.
- Be a minimum of 19 years of age
- Be able to submit an up-to-date CV
- You will need to have access to a qualified assessor for your observations. If you don’t we can provide one at an additional cost. Contact us for further details