The Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF), often referred to as the Lead IQA Qualification, is the most highly regarded of all the IQA qualifications. Therefore, it equips you with all the skills necessary to:
- Quality Assure qualifications;
- Manage the Internal Quality Assurance processes for a training centre;
- Manage other Internal Quality Assurers;
- Develop and write Internal Quality Assurance policies and procedures;
- Manage External Quality Assurance (EQA) visits.
Benefits you will gain
- High-quality eLearning study materials and Templates.
- Recommended textbooks (via Kindle): Principles and Practices of Quality Assurance & Achieving your Assessment and Quality Assurance Units by Ann Gravells.
- Step-by-step guidance.
- 24/7 Access to the Virtual Learning Environment.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent support with open access to your Tutors, who will call you and explain exactly what you need to do to achieve this qualification.
Highfield Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF)
This course is delivered online and you can access the course 24/7. The course is broken down into the following Units:
This Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice consists of 3 units. These are:
- Understanding the Principles and Practices of Internally Assuring the Quality of Assessment
- Internally Assure the Quality of Assessment
- Plan, Allocate and Monitor Work in Own Area of Responsibility
Upon completion of the lead IQA qualification, you will understand how to and be able to:
- Produce a work plan for own area of responsibility;
- Allocate and agree responsibilities with team members;
- Monitor the progress and quality of work in own area of responsibility and provide feedback;
- Review and amend plans of work for own area of responsibility and communicate changes;
- Plan the internal quality assurance of assessment;
- Maintain legal and good practice requirements when internally monitoring and maintaining the quality of assessment
- Manage information relevant to the internal quality assurance of assessment
- Internally evaluate, maintain and improve the quality of assessment
Method of Assessment
This qualification is assessed by a portfolio of evidence.
Who is this Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment course for?
This qualification is intended for those who lead a team of internal quality assurance staff. The objective of the qualification is to support a role in the workplace.
There is no set start and end dates for this course. This means that you can get started on your course straight away and either take as long as you need on your course or complete it as quickly as you like. The qualification is described as taking 115 guided learning hours. Please use this as a guide and think how many hours a week you are able to commit to studying.
You set the pace of your learning so whether it takes 12 weeks or 12 months is entirely up to you.
- You will be asked to submit a copy of identification documents such as a passport or driving license.
- Be a minimum of 19 years of age
- Be able to submit an up-to-date CV
- You will need to have access to a qualified assessor for your observations. If you don’t we can provide one at an additional cost. Contact us for further details