The Level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles & Practices of Assessment (UPPA) is entirely knowledge-based. This unit covers all of the underpinning theories behind the role and responsibilities of an assessor.
You will complete this entire unit via a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).
Benefits you will gain
- High-quality eLearning study materials and Templates.
- Recommended textbooks (via Kindle): Principles and Practices of Assessment by Ann Gravells.
- Step-by-step guidance.
- 24/7 Access to the Virtual Learning Environment.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent support with open access to your Tutors, who will call you and explain exactly what you need to do to achieve this qualification.
Level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles & Practices of Assessment (RQF)
This course is delivered online and you can access the course 24/7
Method of Assessment
Unit 1 is entirely knowledge-based and is assessed by the completion of a workbook. This unit covers all of the underpinning theory behind the role and responsibilities of an assessor.
Who is this Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment course for?
This course is for anyone looking to become a qualified assessor. You could be looking to work as an: Electrical Engineering Assessor, Early Years Assessor, Business Admin Assessor, an Equine Assessor, or any other assessor. Other sectors include:
- First aid
- Health and Safety
The duration of your course is entirely down to you. However, based on 4 – 5 hours of study per week, your course duration would be approximately 1 month.
- You will be asked to submit a copy of identification documents such as a passport or driving license.
- Be a minimum of 19 years of age