£625.00 ex. VAT (Call for Discount)
The objective of this qualification is to support learners working or preparing to work in a customer service role or where using a telephone is a part of their role. It is suitable for all industries where customer service is a requirement.
The qualification covers the principles of customer service including how to meet customers’ expectations, the importance of appropriate behaviour and communication techniques as well as ways to deal with problem customers.
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality study materials
- Highfield’s comprehensive Customer Service Handbook
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Study in a friendly environment
- Excellent customer support
- Access to the e-learning course
Highfield Level 2 Award in Customer Service
Awarded by Highfield Qualifications
The objective of this qualification is to prepare learners for employment in the customer service industry. The qualification provides learners with the knowledge, understanding and skills needed to work in this sector.
What does the Qualification cover?
- understanding how to work in a customer service environment
- communication in customer service
- the principles of personal performance and development
- the principles of working in a business environment
- working with others in a business environment
Method of Assessment:
Learners must complete:
- The qualification is assessed by a multiple-choice question examination. The examination for this qualification contains 30 questions that must be completed within 1 hour. The pass mark is 66%. Completed examination papers should be returned to Highfield Qualifications for marking. Results will then be provided to the centre afterwards.
Who is the Level 2 Award in Customer Service for?
This qualification is aimed at individuals working or preparing to work in a customer service role or where using the telephone is a part of their role.
Total Qualification Time
The total qualification time (TQT) for this qualification is 7 and of this 6 are guided learning hours.
Delivery would normally be within a classroom setting, however, this may be adjusted in accordance with learners’ needs and/or local circumstances. Learners may be asked to do some pre-course reading and therefore an hour of self-study and preparation has been added.
We recommend learners are a minimum of 14 years of age. However, Centres will need to assure themselves that learners, whatever their age, are capable of completing the course.
It is also advised that learners have a basic level of English.
On successful completion of this qualification, learners may wish to continue their development by undertaking one of the following qualifications:
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Customer Service
- Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service
- Level 2 Diploma for Customer Service Practitioners
- Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service