£432.00 (Call for Discount)
This regulated qualification is ideal for anyone who requires training in conflict management. It is appropriate for a wide range of sectors and is suitable for anyone who has a customer-facing role, dealing with service users or the public. It is also a useful qualification for individuals who would like a better understanding of how to prevent conflict situations from arising and who would like to gain more confidence in being able to deal with conflict situations.
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality study materials
- Highfield’s comprehensive Conflict Management book
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Study in a friendly environment
- Excellent customer support
- E-assessment, instant results
- E-learning resources
Highfield Level 2 Award Award in Conflict Management
Awarded by Highfield Qualifications
To complete this qualification learners are expected to undertake approximately 16 hours of learning and of this 11-hours is recommended as guided learning (GL).
What does the Qualification cover?
- how communication can be used to solve problems and reduce the likelihood of conflict
- the factors that influence human responses in conflict situations
- how to assess and reduce risks in conflict situations
- how to communicate effectively and de-escalate conflict in emotive situations and good practice to follow after conflict situations.
Method of Assessment:
Learners must complete:
- Externally set and marked multiple-choice theory assessment: learners are required to answer a series of questions contained within theory question papers. Axiom Dynamics provide access to e-assessment, therefore, providing the learner with the opportunity to get their results on the day.
Who is the Level 2 Award in Conflict Management for?
This course has been designed for individuals who want to improve their conflict management skills. Whether learners are looking to improve their relationships at work or deal with conflicts in their day to day life, this course can help you achieve that.
- School teachers
- Medical staff
- Care workers
- Traffic Wardens
- Security staff
- General customer-facing jobs
What happens after the course?
On successful completion of this conflict management course, learners will likely feel confident in their ability to face conflict on a day to day basis. They will realise that if the conflict is dealt with effectively, then a positive resolution is likely to be the result.
The transferable skills that you have learnt whilst working towards this qualification can be put to use in many different career sectors.
Total Qualification Time
TQT is an estimate of the total number of hours it would take an average learner to achieve and demonstrate the necessary level of attainment to be awarded with a qualification, both under direct supervision (forming Guided Learning Hours) and without supervision (all other time).
To register for this qualification, learners are required to meet the following entry requirements:
- must be 16 and over
It is advised that learners have a minimum of level 2 in literacy.
Further learning routes could include:
- Highfield Level 3 Award in the Delivery of Conflict Management Training