£396.00 (Call for Discount)
This qualification is designed for those learners either currently working or those returning or starting work and wishing to gain a nationally recognised qualification in health and safety.
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality study materials
- Highfield’s comprehensive Health & Safety handbook
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Study in a friendly environment
- Excellent customer support
- Access to the e-learning course which is CPD accredited.
Highfield Level 1 Award in the Principles of Health and Safety within the Workplace
Awarded by Highfield Qualifications
The qualification provides learners with an understanding of the main responsibilities of employees and employers with regards to health and safety. It also provides an understanding of how the workplace can affect health and safety.
What does the Qualification cover?
- Understand the main responsibilities for health and safety in the workplace
- Understand how the workplace can affect health and safety
Method of Assessment:
Learners must complete:
The qualification is assessed through a multiple-choice question (MCQ) examination. This method of assessment is an end-of-course exam. The examination for this qualification contains 15 questions that must be completed within 30 minutes. Successful learners will have to demonstrate knowledge and understanding across the qualification syllabus and achieve a minimum pass mark of 60%.
Total Qualification Time
The total qualification time for this qualification is 4 hours, of which all are recommended as guided learning hours.
We recommend learners are a minimum of 14 years of age. However, Centres will need to assure themselves that learners, whatever their age, are physically capable of completing the course.
On successful completion of this qualification, learners may wish to continue their development by undertaking one of the following qualifications:
- Highfield Level 2 Award in Health and Safety within the Workplace
- Highfield Level 2 Award in Risk Assessment