JOIN OUR TEAM
Axiom Dynamics is constantly looking for Security Professionals to join the team.
Please review the positions below and express your interest by filling out the Online Application Form.
JOB TITLE AND LOCATION
Door Supervisor, Belfast Area.
You’ll decide who to allow into the venue, and stop people entering who you decide are unsuitable. You’ll check customers aren’t underage or carrying illegal substances or objects, like drugs or weapons.
Your aim will be to provide a safe and secure environment not only to protect people and their property but to also project a good image for the venue.
You’ll be paid around £11 an hour.
To be suitable for the role you must meet all of the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 and hold a Security Industry Authority (SIA) licence to work as a Door Supervisor.
- You’ll also need a good level of physical fitness
- Be smart and well presented at all times
- Be polite, helpful and diligent, with a ‘can do’ ethos
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be able to provide the highest standard in customer service
- Have previous experience in the security industry
- Be flexible and reliable to meet the role requirements
- Have a calm personality capable of controlling difficult situations
- Have the ability to make arrests or deter crime dependent on the venue’s policy
- Be able to work without supervision and also as a member of a team
- Have a full five-year checkable work history and required documentation to be vetted
Documentation that must be provided by the applicant:
- SIA Licence(s)
- Unique tax reference (UTR) number
- Passport or full birth certificate
- Visa (if relevant)
- Bank Statements with account number, sort code and address
- Proof of address (such as a utility bill)
- Proof of National Insurance Number
- Details of 2 personal references or trade references (that must not be relatives or live at the same address)
Please read very carefully as before applying for this role:
- Meet ALL of the criteria listed in this advertisement. Partial compliance is not acceptable.
- Ensure your CV evidences your skills, qualities and career history that make you suitable for this role.
- Be able to provide all the documentation and vetting information when requested.
Thank you for expressing your interest in Axiom Dynamics
Lets work together
We work as a single, united team to provide our clients’ with the highest quality of service.
WHO WE ARE
We believe that by investing in people and local communities we provide client centric solutions that enhance and support their business.
WHAT WE DO
We are a Security Services and Training company. Our people are highly experienced in providing Security and Training Solutions.
Axiom Dynamics is always looking for like-minded security professionals to join the team. Secure your future by filling in our online application form.
For further information our media center is full of information and resources that you may use. If there is anything you may need, be in touch.
We are always keen to hear from you and on hand to help at any time, so feel free to contact us by clicking the button below.